Sunday, May 15, 2011

Miss Pakistan and Miss Israel


Ayesha Gilani, "My FAVE picture from Miss Earth 2009 held in the Philippines, although it's just a silly joke with a deeper message.
They said, "Miss Pakistan, Miss Israel, please come pose for a picture with the roasting pig."

We exchanged glances, smirked, and said, "Ok."


Before leaving the Philippines, Miss Israel said to me, "You are my first Muslim friend... You have done a great service to your country." It brought tears to my eyes, and although I have great memories from all my international trips, this is my fondest and dearest.


This photo symbolizes my favorite part about international pageants, and about being Miss Pakistan World 2009: Friendship has no language, religion, or color. We all believe in the same core principles: LOVE and PEACE.


P.S. I love you, Noy. Kisses from Pakistan to Israel. ;o***"



No comments:

Post a Comment