Monday, May 16, 2011

Megan Fox in the news




Megan Fox is in the news for her role in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. The sexy star stays in the news with her antics, like randomly sticking out her tongue, as above in the July issue of GQ UK.



Here Megan Fox is playing with her tongue just before her appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman. And below she sticks it all the way out, after taping the Live with Regis and Kelly show, wearing a purple dress topped with a pale yellow cardigan in New York City:



Sticking it out to strike a sexy pose is one thing Megan, but you also use your tongue to say the strangest things, like: "My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why." And while talking of her sexuality: "I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. [But] I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means that they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty." Come again???



Elsa Pataky, Megan Fox, and Cate Blanchett at the Giorgio Armani Prive fashion show during Paris Fashion Week early this month. Here Megan Fox made the news with her hair and makeup; the bright red lips with loads of foundation on the face, the thick black eyeliner, and the hair done in waves reminiscent of the old Hollywood style.



Megan Fox stays in the news with her magazine covers and editorials; like here in Polish Cosmopolitan with hair extensions. The original photo shoot was published in the French version of the magazine. Below Megan Fox looks beautiful for Esquire magazine:



23-year old Megan told the Insider: "I'm a big sugar addict and junk food addict and just recently started trying to be a really healthy-type human being. My bodyweight and muscle tone fluctuate constantly. I wasn't super ripped or in shape in that movie [Transformers]. I just started working out now so I'm getting better."



Megan Fox will be seen next in the movie Jennifer's Body, where she plays Jennifer Check, a demonically possessed high school cheerleader who feeds on her male classmates. In the movie due out this fall, Megan's best friend will be played by Amanda Seyfried:

Megan Fox told E! entertainment recently, "I don't have a Twitter...neither does Shia [LaBeouf]. And I don't know anyone who Twitters. I just wanted to throw that out..."



What car Megan Fox drives also makes news; here she's dodging pesky paparazzi and about to drive off in boyfriend Brian Austin Green's white Mercedes-Benz G500. Megan looks adorable in casual clothes and flip-flops! And below Fox is wearing a cheerleader uniform in Jennifer's Body:



"I talk openly about sex. I have a sense of humor about it, and I make crude jokes that people aren't used to young starlets making," Megan Fox told Elle magazine.




No comments:

Post a Comment